NIIT Released Job Openings On 05/06/2022.NIIT Limited is an Indian multinational skills and talent development corporation headquartered in Gurgaon, India. The company was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges. NIIT offers training and development to individuals, enterprises and institutions. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NIIT Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NIIT Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharma,M.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Tech,MCA Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for Trainer in Biostatistican (Remote) Position.Complete Details for the Trainer in Biostatistican (Remote) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 05/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
We are looking for an enthusiastic trainer to educate people on statistical analysis of biological or medical data and clinical investigations. You will develop training programs and help others develop skills that will make them an expert to design, analyze, and implement targeted statistical studies, which are geared to further medical knowledge and the improve research efforts in public health.
- Trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess excellent knowledge about Biostatistics.
- Additionally, we expect the trainer to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- The goal is to contribute to the development of peoples Biostatistics knowledge skills to meet organizational needs.
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda. Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc. Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc. Observe and evaluate results of training programs. Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements.
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed.