Nestle India Released Job Openings On 10/05/2022.NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nestle India Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nestle India Recruiting B.Pharma, B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.ScB.Tech/B.E with 1 -5 years experience for Medical Representative (MR) position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
We invite applications from both Male and Female Candidates looking to explore the world of Nutritional Therapies and be part of the powerful combination that is nutrition and pharma.
We have a range of tailor-made solutions to empower healthier lives through nutrition in the areas such as GI, Critical Care / Surgery, Oncology, Healthy Ageing, Food Allergy, Obesity, Brain Health, and Pediatrics with world renowned brands like Resource Diabetic, Resource High Protien, Alfamino, Peptamen etc.
Job Role details:
As a Clinical Business Executive, you are responsible for the below:
- Ethical Promotion of Nestle Health Science products in the territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) / Super Speciality doctors like Intensivist, Oncologist, Diabetologist , Nephrologist etc.
- Responsible to manage the availability of the products across Hospitals and Chemists outlets in the assigned territory.
- Handling the Distributors and distributor salesmen& keep the track of stock availability & supplies against the orders.
- Responsible for the Sales and growth for the assigned territory.
- Identifying the opportunities to conduct scientific activities for Doctors & other stake holders like nursing staff at various Hospitals & institutions.
- Using the Key scientific detailing skills, grasping opportunities to do key conversions.
- Identifying new and potential doctors who aren’t on company’s list and adding them to the list using the scientific detailing skills.
- Preparing the data and reports as required by the organization.