Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Executive-QA and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive-QA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location : Dhar, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Name: Executive-QA
- Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
- Ensure effective implementation of system and procedure as per cGMP, ISO 13485 in shop floor, warehouse and engineering along with documentation.
- Review all BMR, BPR for their correctness and retention until destruction.
- Review of quality records in periodical basis and review of analytical data in COA.
- Issuance of BMR, BPR, Cleaning checklists, Logbook and Labels as per requirement.
- Sampling of FG control samples, stability samples and other samples as per requirement along with related documentation.
- Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
- Training of new employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency.
- Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents.
- Handling of material on shop floor through approval for MRN, LRN, and MRQN.
- Handling of non-conformance.
- Approval of line clearance during product changes over.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply