Biocon Biologics ltd is Hiring For ENIOR SCIENTIST,DEPUTY MANAGER,SENIOR EXECUTIVE, EXECUTIVE,SENIOR MANAGER and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Biologics ltd is a globally recognized, innovation-led organization that is enabling access to high quality, advanced therapies for diseases that are chronic, where medical needs are largely unmet and treatment costs are high..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the ENIOR SCIENTIST,DEPUTY MANAGER,SENIOR EXECUTIVE, EXECUTIVE,SENIOR MANAGER as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Biologics ltd
- Location : India
- Post Name: ENIOR SCIENTIST,DEPUTY MANAGER,SENIOR EXECUTIVE, EXECUTIVE,SENIOR MANAGER
- Qualification: B.sc,M.scB.Tech,UG or pG in Pharma or equivalent studies
- Experience: 0 to 10 years work experiance
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Development and Implementation of regulatory strategies for global registrations for products within the biosimilars portfolio
- Coordination of activities and deliverables provided by other cross-functional teams to support the development, approval, and long-term planning of biosimilar products
- Collaboration with partners to develop and execute global regulatory activities
- Plan and manage development of high quality regulatory documents, including briefing documents, CTAs, IND / IMPD, MAA / BLA, and responses to questions for products in compliance with approved filing plans, timelines, and regulatory requirements
- Provide regulatory direction on global regulatory requirements to support product development
- Ensure all filings are maintained per regulatory requirements and consistent with biosimilar strategy throughout product development and life cycle
- Support development and execution of clinical/non-clinical strategies
- Provide review, input, and regulatory advice into study concept CMC documents, protocols and reports used to support product development and registration
- Collaborate with partners affiliates as required to ensure effective implementation of approved global regulatory strategies and plans
- With minimal supervision, participate in development of risk management and contingency planning
- Ensure and lead regulatory compliance for biosimilar products
- Participation in regulatory meetings with Health Authorities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply