Syngene is Hiring for R&D / MSAT / Manufacturing / PPIC / Production Operators and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the R&D / MSAT / Manufacturing / PPIC / Production Operators as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: R&D / MSAT / Manufacturing / PPIC / Production Operators
- Qualification: M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ B.Pharm,D.Pharm,B.sc
- Experience:01-12 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
We have Hiring For R&D / MSAT / Manufacturing / PPIC / Production Operators in Syngene International Ltd !
Syngene International Limited is inviting applications for below positions.
Interested candidates please drop your cv’s on to firstname.lastname@example.org/
Research and Development:
– Upstream Process Development- Mammalian cell culture (M.Sc/M.Tech with 1-6 years of relevant work experience)
– Upstream Process Development- Microbial (M.Sc/M.Tech with 1-6 years of relevant work experience)
– Downstream Process Development (M.Sc/M.Tech with 5-12 years of relevant work experience)
– Upstream Process Development- Mammalian cell culture/Microbial (M.Sc/M.Tech with 3-12 years of relevant work experience)
– Downstream Process Development- (M.Sc/M.Tech with 3-12 years of relevant work experience)
– Upstream Cell Culture manufacturing-(M.Sc/M.Tech with 1-12 years of relevant work experience)
– Downstream manufacturing-(M.Sc/M.Tech with 1-12 years of relevant work experience)
– Production planning in Inventory control experience in Pharma/Biotech company – M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ B.Pharm with 2-12 years of experience)
Research And Development:
-Formulation Development of Solid oral dosage forms and Injectable- M.Pharm with 2-8 years of relevant work experience
Injectable Manufacturing M.Pharm/B.Pharm with 10-15 years of relevant work experience
Experience in Injectable small volume parentals for liquid injectables lyophilised products and prefilled syringes. Hands on experience on manufacturing stages such as Injectable filling machine, Autoclave, Terminal sterilization, Compounding of liquid injectables and exp on lyophilisation.
D.Pharm/B.Sc or Diploma mechanical engineering with experience between 3-9 year’s experience ready to use vials and prefilled syringes would be added advantage.