Mitocon Biopharma Released Job Openings On 12/05/2022.Mitocon Biopharma is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments and we are always coded to care.
Mitocon Biopharma Recruiting Pharm.D/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy Candidates with 02-03 Years of Experience for Pharmacovigilance Position.Complete Details for the Pharmacovigilance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- Designation: DSA-I/DSA-II–MICC(Medical information contact center)
- Shift Timings: 05:00p.m to 02:00a.m
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 12/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: interested candidates kindly call on 9154383165 (No Calls on Saturdays and Sundays) or share your resume to email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
Huge Openings for Pharmacovigilance Medical Information Contact Center.(MICC)–Night shift
- Managing the team members in delivering the daily activities .
- Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
- Application of appropriate technical, quality strategies and standards to deliver the activities as per client requirements.
- Monitoring overall progress of all the projects and utilization of resources appropriately.
- Regular planning and monitoring of the projects and intimate to senior management if there are any escalations.
- Support in writing activities-standard operating procedures, work instructions and process related documents.
- Determining the root cause analysis for deviations any proposing appropriate CAPA.
- Performing monthly review of individual team members and providing feedback.
- Receipt of call/source documents from different sources and documentation.
- Quality review of daily reports and logs as per Standard operating procedures.
- To arrange and lead team huddles.
NOTE: ICSR WHO ARE DOING QUALITY REVIEW AND INTERESTED FOR MICC CAN ALSO APPLY.
interested candidates kindly call on 9154383165 (No Calls on Saturdays and Sundays) or share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org