Genpact Released Job Openings On 12-05-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Sc in Any Specialization,BCA Candidates with 02-06+ Years Experience for MT, Collections Position.Complete Details for the MT, Collections follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- Please share your resume at Vibhuti.email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to Cash & Collection domain. • This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, credit balance disposition, and unclaimed property administration. • The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts. • Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution • Ability to balance, trouble shoot, and resolve recurring or occasional bottlenecks • Effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts. • Receive notification for reimbursement and perform acceptability analysis within threshold.