Milan Laboratories Released Job Openings On 30/08/2022.Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. was establshed in the year 1976 with the objective of manufacturing pharmaceutical formulations. A modest beginning, while being morally obligated towards improved human health, liquid orals and tablets were manufactured for the local markets. Supported by the initial success, other dosage forms such as capsules, dry syrups and Ointments were also added. The gradual expansion of the organisation was a series of milestones over the years which included Exports, building of a separate facility for Penicillin antibiotics and a brand new facility for General products, all replete with modern, state of the art and most current cGMP compliant systems.
Milan Laboratories Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,BSc,M.Sc with 05 to 08 years experience for Purchase Manager Position.Complete Details for the Purchase Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Expedite all commercial procurements at effective prices including but not limited to raw materials and packing materials for PHARMA Products.
- Prepare & maintain ex-works costing for PHARMA Finished Products.
- Co-ordinate with PHARMA Factories, Supply Chain, QC, Stores, Marketing, Accounts etc. to ensure timely delivery of specified quality materials and on-time payments.
- Responsible for vendor development & management. Obtain all relevant information from vendors for system registration, qualification documents and vendor audit as required by QA in addition to documentary support for the RA team. Collect/provide data on vendor performance and share inputs with the management.
- Collect and collate data on the material shortfall, spending, outstanding payments, open requisitions/orders etc. Share collated report & MIS with management.
- Expedite end-to-end activities for renewal of ARC / AMC / new rate contracts.
- Assist stakeholders with services post material delivery at location w.r.t. installation / usage / rejection / replacement.
- Compile information on new vendors, sources, market, current processes and prices regularly to take timely actions in the interest of the company.
- Provide inputs based on issues faced in day-to-day operations. Execute approved initiatives under the guidance of a supervisor