Meyer Organics Released Job Openings On 22/03/2022.We think harder to make healthcare simple Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Meyer Organics Recruiting B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy Candidates with 06-10 Years of Experience for Sr. Executive- Production Chemist department.Complete Details for the Sr. Executive- Production Chemist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Mob. No.- 9945544952
Related Job : Work From Home : Parexel Released Great Opportunity
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Planning and Organizing production schedules.
- 2. Assessing production programme and resource requirements.
- 3. Estimating, Negotiating and agreeing with timescales with the centralized planning and inventory team.
- 4. Ensuring that health and safety regulations of all the employees working in the department are met.
- 6. Ensuring and determining quality control standards are met during the process of manufacturing.
- 7. Overseeing production processes.
- 8. Selecting, Ordering and Purchasing materials that is in routine requirement for maintaining department activities.
- 9. Organizing repair and routine maintenance of production equipment in co-ordination with maintenance department.
- 10. Allocation and Supervising work of Staffs and Workers to the respective sections.
- 11. Organizing relevant on job training sessions to all the Employees working in the department and evaluations.
- 12. Total involvement in allocation of manpower , execution of daily work slots.
- 13. Receiving Monthly plans and scheduling dates for the execution and circulars to all the departments for proper communications and executions on time.
- 14. ERP – Uploads on days formulation and forwards to QA department for authorization.
- 15. Co-ordinating with Quality Assurance Department and Stores Department and see that days requirements are met through proper dispensing plans.
- 16. Assuring the projected yield as per the batch manufacturing record.
- 17. Any other Jobs & Responsibility allocated by higher management.
- 18. Audit – Raw Material Vendor facilities as part of audit programmes.