Meyer Organics Released Job Openings On 10-01-2022.We think harder to make healthcare simple Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Meyer Organics Recruiting B Pharm Candidates with 06 -10 Years of Experience for Production Manager Position.Complete Details for the Production Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru, Nigeria
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10-01-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Planning and Organizing production schedules.
- Assessing production programme and resource requirements.
- Estimating, Negotiating and agreeing with timescales with the centralized planning and inventory team.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations of all the employees working in the department are met.
- Ensuring and determining quality control standards are met during the process of manufacturing.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, Ordering and Purchasing materials that is in routine requirement for maintaining department activities.
- Organizing repair and routine maintenance of production equipment in co-ordination with maintenance department.
- Allocation and Supervising work of Staffs and Workers to the respective sections.
- Organizing relevant on job training sessions to all the Employees working in the department and evaluations.
- Total involvement in allocation of manpower , execution of daily work slots.
- Receiving Monthly plans and scheduling dates for the execution and circulars to all the departments for proper communications and executions on time.
- ERP Uploads on days formulation and forwards to QA department for authorization.
- Co-ordinating with Quality Assurance Department and Stores Department and see that days requirements are met through proper dispensing plans.
- Assuring the projected yield as per the batch manufacturing record.
- Any other Jobs & Responsibility allocated by higher management.