Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring M Pharmacy for Team Lead Medical writing and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post Name: Team Lead Medical writing
- Department: Biologics
- Qualification: M Pharmacy in Pharmacology /PhD Life Sciences
- Experience: 5 to 8 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/01/2021
- Skills Required: SALES,Pharma Sales, Medical Representative
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Manage the writing, editing and reviewing of diverse regulatory & clinical documents for multiple projects in various stages, including clinical study reports (CSRs), clinical trial synopses, study protocols, investigator brochures, informed consent forms, clinical data summaries, clinical modules, dossiers and other medical/regulatory documents including SOPs.
- Manage the writing, editing and reviewing of, publications, abstracts, manuscripts, Posters, DSURs, PSURs, PBRER, RMPs, and signal detection reports.
- Provide input to timelines for completion of clinical documents, and ensuring delivery documents to meet the timelines.
- Develop, implement and manage templates & documentation format required for standardization of regulatory and clinical documentation to support development and registration activities.
- Serve as the primary medical writing representative on assigned product teams and closely collaborate with personnel from clinical, regulatory and scientific departments.
- Review pertinent literature, evaluating its applicability and incorporating the information in to clinical documents.
- Ensure that all clinical documents are produced according to appropriate SOPs, business practices and quality standard.
- Develop and enhance therapeutic area knowledge, understanding of experimental methods, research design, regulatory knowledge and statistical analysis.
- Facilitate self in the role of a medical writer-integrator role to bring consensus on decision making for a document finalization and sign off.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.