Glenmark Pharma is hiring for Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.. Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at email@example.com.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Glenmark Pharma
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 10 – 15 years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Identification of Lean opportunities and successful implementation: [Cycle time reduction : VSM at each step to avoid NVA activities, Yield improvement, RFT: Ensuring right approach at each stage of product development (process, method, packaging), Testing time reduction, Cost reduction (reduce CTQ)]
- Learning and Development : Training employees in LSS Green belt/Black belt and provide certification and guiding them in their projects
- Expertise in SPC Tools handling
- Ensure QbD implementation in process, methods and packaging
- Apply statistical tools at each stage of process / product to ensure robustness and consistency and have quantitative metrics in place
- Establish data driven statistical approach for improvising existing issues
- Ensure RFT products and process and to ensure minimize the failures
- Ensure quality is inbuilt at development stage to avoid risk during commercialization
- Ensure continuous manufacturing for robust and consistent processes.
- Ensure robust testing methods
- Works with all plants to identify, develop and implement PLM practices and production/process improvements that increase OEE within the plant.