Colgate-Palmolive is Hiring for Associate – Regulatory Affairs and has issued notification to accept Applications.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: BS degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in regulatory affairs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Associate – Regulatory Affairs in Colgate-Palmolive! If Intrested Candiadtes Send Resume Below Email id Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
- Work closely with and support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant important metrics, particularly in terms of timelines, status of supportive data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and information required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for authorities.
- Assist the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in preparing submissions to Competent Authorities and Notified Bodies, ensuring timely approval of new products and life-cycle submissions.
- Keep track of outstanding documentation and notify the relevant Regional Regulatory Affairs manager in a timely manner.
- Alert Regional Regulatory Affairs manager of upcoming renewals and commitments in a timely manner.
- Assist in the electronic submission of product dossiers, variations and responses to Competent Authorities.
- Update and maintain product registration and ingredients archives, databases and tracking tools.
- Upload and publish electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) sequences for medicinal products.
- Upload and maintain technical files/dossier databases for medical devices and biocides.
Click here for notification and Apply