Dr. Reddys Laboratories is Hiring in GG India HO Department and has issued notification to accept Applications. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Department:GG India HO
- Post Name: Product Manager – Vaccines
- Qualification: Any Graduate, MBA,B.pharma
- Experience:2 to 5 of Pharma experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Brief ad agency on the product
- Evaluation and selection of draft concept out of 3-4 designs submitted by the agency
- Evaluate a detailed Visual Aid with the agency before finalization
- Send the visual for printing
- Coordinate with printer and logistics vendor for dispatch of Visual aid before 1 week of the planned quarter.
- Quarterly communication of Visual Aid to the field force
- Prepare business plan (quarterly) booklet for field which includes the explanation and detailing talk of the visual aid and inputs.
- Periodical circulars about brand’s achievement, market trends etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them to go for the call.
- Conduct Quarterly briefing sessions of .5 – 1day in each zone to ASM’s on brand communication/ inputs.
- Monthly planned visit to select areas for review meetings to further reinforce brand communication.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply