Lupin Ltd Released Job Openings On 11/03/2022.Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.
Lupin Ltd hiring B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical Graduates with 12-18+ years of relevant experience for Mechanical Engineer Position.Complete Details for the Mechanical Engineer as follows.
Important Details :
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 11/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling operations and maintenance of utilities and plant machineries used in pharmaceutical R&D facility, primarily from Mechanical Engineering perspective and shall also be capable of supervising / monitoring activities related to electrical / instrumentation / civil activities.
- Handling contractual manpower for operation and maintenance.
- Preparation and review of documentation as per Good Engineering Practices / Good Manufacturing Practices (URS, DQ, IOQ, PQ, SOP etc.).
- Update/review operational Documentation like Utility equipment Log book, filter cleaning schedule / records, PM schedules / records etc.
- Execution of equipment / system qualification, classified area validation and preparation of reports and review the documentation.
Procurement and stores activities
- Coordination with 3rd part vendors for quotations, negotiations and execution of jobs. New competent vendor development.
- Monitoring inventory and maintaining sufficient stock for smooth operation and maintenance activities at facility.
- Keep track of available and spend budget during performing procurement activity.
- Shall be able to participate in design, planning and execution of brown field (modification) projects.
Safety & Statutory Requirements
- Follow safety permit system and keep track of statutory compliances and ensure timely compliances of both.