Syngene is Hiring for Senior Research Associate and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Research Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc., M.Tech in Life science / Molecular biology
- Experience:03-05 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
We have Hiring For Senior Research Associate in Syngene International Ltd !
The translational genomics group is looking for a motivated scientist, with experience in NGS techniques and high throughput genomics assays. The person will be supporting translation and clinical research.
Validation and optimization of NGS- and qPCR-based assays. Development of qPCR, PCR-based assays. Work in a collaborative environment. Meticulous record keeping and presenting work to stakeholders.
Technical / functional Skills:
Next generation sequencing experience is mandatory. Experience with PCR and qPCR-based assays for expression and genotyping. Clear understanding of molecular biology techniques.
Interested candidates can revert to firstname.lastname@example.org