Lambda Therepeutic Research Released Job Openings On 31/12/2021.We, Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited are a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Mehsana (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA with approximate 750 employees located in our facilities across the globe.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Lambda Therepeutic Research Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Lambda Therepeutic Research Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma Candidates with 03-08 Years of Experience for Protocol/Medical Writer – CPMA Position.Complete Details for the Protocol/Medical Writer – CPMA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:31/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Sun Pharma Looking For FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
- To be a part of team composed of medical/scientific writers with a background in life science.
- Ensure quality documents that objectively and accurately represent the activities related to clinical studies.
- Ensure documents are prepared and delivered as per planned strategies and are compliant to regulatory guidance’s and in-house standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the supervision, plan and preparation of a variety of clinical study documents like Clinical Trial Protocols, Informed Consent Form, Subject Diaries or related documents as per the protocol requirements for IEC and regulatory submissions.
- Ensuring the above documents are written clearly in appropriate grammar, syntax, medical terminology, style and format and are compliant to departmental and other relevant in house SOPs.
- Performing quality check review of the above documents.
- Work in close coordination with the Principal Investigator.
- Ensure documentation and archival of the above deliverables.
- Train the new joiners on in-house SOPs and other project related activities.
- Periodic Revision of SOPs.