Lactonova Nutripharm Released Job Openings On 07/05/2022. Lactonova Nutripharm Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
Lactonova Nutripharm Recruiting B.Pharma,M.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Sc,M.Tech,MBA with 02-06+ years of Experience for Business Development Manager (BDM) Posotion.Complete Details for the Business Development Manager (BDM) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:07/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact Details: C R Madhu Kumar Phone Number: 6303037351
Job Description/Skills Required
- B2B Business Development of Pharmaceutical formulation.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companys unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the companys CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree in Science
- Years of sales or marketing experience in the pharmaceutical formulation B2B selling.
- An MBA (Marketing) is preferred as well.
- Task Master
- Controlled to Executives
- Head Working & Handle responsibility
- Highly Discipline.