Jubilant Generics is Hiring For Sr Executive-Pharmacovigilance and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr Executive-Pharmacovigilance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Generics
- Location : India
- Post Name: Sr Executive-Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: M. Pharmacy
- Experience: 3-4Yrs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Manages and tracks Signal Management Activities collaborating with colleagues and documentation of important and potential risks/Emerging safety issues for continuity of safety surveillance activities.
- C oordination of Signal Assessment Activities with functional head /team leads including compiling source data, scientific interpretation and presentation of data for analysis.
- Preparing signal evaluation reports along with quality control and medical assessment under the stipulated review period for all the company molecules that provide the basis and analysis for potential labeling changes to the reference safety information if applicable.
- Leads efforts in strategy & research of literature and drug databases and compiles source data for aggregate review in evaluation of signals.
- Contributes to the overall assessment of benefit/risk analysis from risk characterization of marketed products through surveillance and Signal Management Activities.
- Ensure regulatory compliance by providing timely, quality information for signal review following SOPs and regulations. Must have worked with Product based Organization.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply