Teva Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Analytical Researcher I and has issued notification to accept Applications.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Analytical Researcher I
- Qualification: M.Sc in Analytical / Organic Chemistry
- Experience: 2-5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Method development, method validation and study sample analysis
- Work on instruments like LCMSMS, ICPMSMS.
- Perform sample processing as per bioanalytical method and documentation as per SOP.
- Calibration / performance check of testing equipment.
- To review raw data forms, log books for entries as per departmental SOPs.
- Literature search for molecules and active involvement during method development.
- To ensure that the instruments / equipment / pipettes used for sample processing are calibrated.
- To carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
- To perform QC check for bio analytical activities whenever required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.