Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 14/03/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting University degree in Science, preferably Pharmacy, Chemistry or Technology Required Years of Related Experience: At least 10 years of professional experience in the Quality function of a global Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, or Healthcare company, of which around 5 years in the managerial capacity for Commercial Quality Manager – APAC Position.Complete Details for the Commercial Quality Manager – APAC as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01 Or More
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today.
- 1.Drive Commercial Quality projects/initiatives that apply to multiple markets/ Local OperatingCompanies (LOC) across APAC Region by efficient coordination with the CQ Leads of the markets.
- 2.Support Head of Commercial Quality in establishing appropriate quality governance procedures andprocesses for the evolving internal/external commercial needs and drive its effective implementation.
- 3.Be the orchestrator for the CQ Leads in driving the deployment of new/revised company standardsand procedures in a consistent and efficient manner.
- 4.Be the facilitator for regular cadence of Commercial Quality Staff Meeting, driving value creation inthe areas of Key Performance Indicators (Quality metrics), Capability building, leveraging synergies,strengthening collaboration and efficiency gains.
- 5.Be the custodian of Approved Suppliers List (Commercial/Indirect Suppliers of GXP Services),Approved Distributors List (first level direct customers), Inter-Company Quality Agreements (ICQA),Regulatory licenses at the Distribution Centre warehouses and other similar centralized database.
- 6.Support Head of Commercial Quality in driving improvement opportunities in the areas of regulatorycompliance, quality performance metrics, agility, responsiveness, customer/consumer-centricity,resource optimization, capability building, etc. across all markets in APAC.