Syngene Hiring B.Sc.M.sc .Syngene International Limited Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India¢¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Head – Clinical Data Management & Biostatistics
- Qualification: B.Sc.M.sc
- Experience :15-20 Years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/skills Required:
- Accountable for performance, consistency, and quality of the deliverables.
- Ensure clinical programmers are trained and mentored appropriately.
- Ensure relevant SOPs are followed and documentation completed as per SOP.
- Responsible for Biostatistics deliverables as per regulatory and sponsor requirements.
- To analyse the project level schedules and critical path tasks to ensure accuracy, efficiency and timeliness in meeting project milestones.
- Manage DM customer relationship for DM project team including active participation in DM customer negotiation on timeline, budgetary and other issues.
- Provide marketing capabilities presentations and business development presentations.
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
- Implement best practices for quality deliverable to client.
People management and mentoring team members to ramp up and deliver as per client requirements.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply