Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 21/06/2022.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting Any Graduate with Min 00-02+ Years experience for Medical Representative (MR) Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01 Or More
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:21/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide scientific and technical support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and academic centers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on the products and focused areas of therapeutic interest.
- Ideate, design, develop and deliver innovative and engaging scientific activities for healthcare practitioners (HCPs), to shape therapy area, in collaboration with the Medical Affairs team.
- Assist in the initiation, oversight and follow up of the clinical studies and medical projects initiated within oncology (e.g. post marketing clinical activities such as registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, post-authorization studies (phase IV), IIS projects, etc.): all activities to comply with applicable GCP, local laws, guidelines, codes of practices and the Company standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Deliver valuable scientific, unbiased and accurate scientific presentations to physicians, individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), as needed.
- Address all scientific therapy area related queries from HCPs in a timely manner
- Participate in the selection process to identify appropriately qualified physicians the Company would wish to engage in collaborative efforts – such as potential research collaborations, or lecture/meeting support (Advisory Board Meetings, Congresses, Symposia, etc.); and to ensure a high level of scientific or educational integrity in these collaborative efforts.
- Develop awareness and understanding of competitor intelligence – for e.g.: prospective product launches, studies, positioning, etc. – and communicate, where appropriate, within the Company.
- Continuous and consistent support to the Medical Affairs/Marketing teams in gathering insights and feedbacks from HCPs and Patients for more impactful brand/franchise strategy
- Attend relevant Scientific Societies’ meetings and Conferences, and gather relevant insights – such as key areas of scientific/company interest, new trends in diagnosis, monitoring and treatments in the therapeutic area stronghold, etc.
- Support sales/marketing/medical affairs team areas to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of products uses and external data.