Nestle India Released Job Openings On 21/06/2022.NESTLÉ’s relationship with India dates back to 1912, when it began trading as The NESTLÉ Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company (Export) Limited, importing and selling finished products in the Indian market.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nestle India Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nestle India Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,B.Tech,M.Pharma,M.Sc,M.Tech,MBA with 0 -4 years experience for Medical Representative (MR) position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative (MR) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bikaner, Jodhpur
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- The ethical promotion of Nestl’s infant nutrition products in her territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) about Nestle’s Infant Nutrition products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use, within the Code of Ethics of Nestle’s instructions and keeping in mind, mother’s milk is best for Babies.
- Ensuring recommendation for the Nestle Nutrition product range within the scope of the Indian Code, detailing against homemade paps and bovine milk.
- Being a reliable source of information on infant nutrition and infant feeding practices.
- Ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/ conducting scientific symposiums etc. as per the company guidelines.