Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Senior Officer Quality & Compliance and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Officer Quality & Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Education: Master’s Degree in Microbiology, Master’s Degree in Bio-Technology or related science
- Post Name: Senior Officer Quality & Compliance
- Experience: 5-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To ensure implementation of Good Laboratory Practices & Good Documentation Practices in the Quality Control Laboratory.
- On-time & accurate disposition decision for all Materials and Products post testing.
- Responsible for performing, supervision of testing & disposition on materials and products as approved competent Technical Staff (CTS) in Microbiology section from local FDA.
- Sampling, testing and review for all RM, PM, Intermediates & Finished products manufactured in Plant for Microbiological testing
- Responsible for overall functioning of the Microbiology lab, in accordance with GLP as per Internal/External & Regulatory requirements.
- Oversight & Support in all routine activities in microbiology lab such as, Media Preparation, Cleaning and Sanitization, Environmental Monitoring, Water System Monitoring, Routine monitoring of Equipment and Instruments in microbiology lab, Utility samples collection and analysis and routine culture maintenance activity.
- Support to Validation/Qualification, maintenance, upkeep & related documentation for Micro Lab Equipment’s (Autoclaves, Incubators, LAF’s, etc.)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply