IQVIA Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021..The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the PV Scientist as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting Bachelor’s Degree with 2 t o3 years of Experience for PV Scientist Position.Complete Details for the PV Scientist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Thane, India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Serve as principal owner of the SARA deliverable and have responsibility for completion of the deliverable in compliance with all applicable service level agreements (SLA).
- Lead, author and finalize aggregate reports, including but not limited to PBRERs/PSUR, DSURs, PADERs, RMPs, ACOs, and line listings
- author responses to regulatory agency/ Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) inquiries, as required.
Conduct/Lead ongoing literature safety surveillance for marketed and investigational products. Assist with the identification of ICSRs from literature, evaluation of events of special interests as well as aggregate data review.
- Act as Signal Management Lead on post-marketing and clinical trial projects. Set-up, implement, organize (including documentation) and lead safety management teams. Set-up and update products’ signaling strategies. Author and/or QC review all types of signal management deliverables. Lead/ conduct ongoing signal detection activities as per agreed signaling strategies, perform signal validation and signal evaluation analyses for proactive and timely identification of signals and characterisation of risks . Responsible for full documentation and tracking of signals.
- In a PV support role, lead/author and/or QC review safety responses to regulatory agencies/PRAC and justification documents to support labelling documents.