Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd is Hiring B.Pharma,B.Sc for Regional Sales Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Regional Sales Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharma,B.Sc
- Experience: 5 to 10 year(s)
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 7,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To manage a team to achieve their territory targets thus achieving the regional targets consistently.
- To plan the Budget and the working of each Area Manager in such a way that maximum ROI is achieved.
- To supervise and guide each team member through proper Induction and hand holding from time to time by conducting On Job Training in joint working and providing feedback consistently.
- To monitor the working and sales performance of team in terms of their Customer list, Product Knowledge, Coverage, Achievement, Inventory, etc. with the help of tools like feedback from each ABM, personal contacts, stockiest/CFA feedback, secondary sales statement, call reports, etc.
- To add value to the business during joint working with field & Head Office members.
- To recognize and appreciate the work of his Team Members and also to counsel and discipline them at times.
- Ensure sales hygiene in the Region/s allotted.
- To ensure zero vacancy in the region by referring quality candidates for the selection process.
- To create and harness relationships with various customers and ensure timely resolution of queries.
- To become a link between the ABM and the Head Office Marketing team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.