Intas Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Production Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Production Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Production Officer
- Qualification: B.Pharma,MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 02-05+
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Execution of day to day activities as per designed schedule in Manufacturing. steam sterilizer, Terminal sterilizer, vials washing, collection and filling area in compliance with cGMP and regulatory guidelines.
- performing the line clearance before starting the production activities experience on various capacities of vessels, membrane/cartridge filtration system and cleaning/sanitation of filling/mixing vessels through CIP/SIP System.
- Preparation, review and online writing of BMR & Equipment usage log sheets. Expertise in online documentation and BMR reconciliation at all stages.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.