Biocon Biologics is Hiring for Director – Drug Product Manufacturing Operations and has issued notification to accept Applications.Gracure Pharmaceutical Ltd. is a Delhi based pharmaceutical company, established in 1992 by Mr. A.S Bhargava with the vision of making world class affordable medicines. Gracure is a research driven forward looking pharmaceutical company with expertise in development of various finished dosage. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Director – Drug Product Manufacturing Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Biologics
- Location : Malaysia
- Post Name: Director – Drug Product Manufacturing Operations
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 15-23+
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Manage the cGMP Operations of the aseptic filling suites in a globally compliant manner
- Plan & direct operations for optimal utilization & delivery
- Mentor, coach, and develop the shop floor & the supervisory teams
- Prepare, own and manage the department operational budgets
- Support continuous improvement & operational excellence initiatives for productivity enhancement and cost-effectiveness
- Effectively coordinate with cross-functional teams to meet organizational objectives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.