Intas Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Executive- QC (RM/PM Testing) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Plasma Fractionation Unit) Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive- QC (RM/PM Testing) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Intas Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Executive- QC (RM/PM Testing)
- Qualification: B.Pharma/MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience: 04-07+
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible for Labelling, sampling, testing and release of all raw Materials, Packaging Material and Consumable Material 2-Responsible for maintenance of volumetric, Reagent, indicator solution for testing of raw Materials, packaging Material and consumable Material.
- 3-Responsible for Water Testing. 4-Preparation and review documents related Raw Material/ Packaging Material/Consumable Material. (MOA/DRS/SPC/SOP) 5-Involved in Calibration and Equipment Qualification as and when required.
- 6-Review of Log Book, Calibration Records and Volumetric/Test Solutions Records. 7-Responsible for outsourcing of sample testing purpose. 8-Involved in IPQC , DS & DP testing and their related documentation as and when required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.