Biocon Limited is Hiring for Manager Molecular Biology/ Bioassay QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Biocon Limited is an Indian biopharmaceutical company based in Bangalore, India founded by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw. The company manufactures generic active pharmaceutical ingredients that are sold in over 120 countries across the globe, including the developed markets of the United States and Europe.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager Molecular Biology/ Bioassay QC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Biocon Limited
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manager Molecular Biology/ Bioassay QC
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate
- Experience: 12-19+
- No of Vacancies: 04
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 1. Accountable for overall activities pertaining to, Bioassay & Molecular biology laboratories in quality control to ensure timely completion as per process / operational requirements/ approved procedures. 2. Ensure that good documentation and data integrity practices for all testing/ operations performed as per approved current version of documents. 3. Planning and allocation of work in Bioassay & Molecular biology laboratories.
- 4. Assessment of requirements for FTE and equipment. Ensuring and tracking timely recruitment of employees and procurement of equipment to fulfill the testing requirements. Ensuring that employees with required experience/ skillset are selected and complaint Equipment/ software are procured along with timely installation and compliant state management.
- 5. Management of analytical method transfers/ method validations/ verification activities along with respective documents/ data from development labs and to contract testing labs. 6. Review and tracking of timely closure of QMS elements like OOS, OOT, deviations and laboratory incidents reports and working on system improvement for QMS reduction and reduction in filing of extensions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.