Indian Oil Corporation is Hiring in Production and has issued notification to accept Applications. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, d/b/a IndianOil is an Indian public sector oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of ₹19,106 crore for the financial the year .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation
- Location :India
- Post Name: Junior Engineering AssistantIV (Production)
- Department: Production
- Qualification: Diploma,B.sc
- Experience: 1 year
- No of Vacancies: 16
- Details of Salary: pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/- .
- Opening date for online Application: 30/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact on Phone No: 06243-275259/ 06243-275266
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Junior Engineering AssistantIV (Production) in Indian Oil Corporation!
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website
http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from
28-01-2021 to 19-02-2021. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
5. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the
filled in online application form. The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of on-line
application form and send to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents (as mentioned in the check list
attached at Annexure I) & Photograph under self attestation by ordinary post latest by 27-02-2021.
Duly signed Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after
27-02-2021 shall be treated as “Rejected”.