Indegene Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021.Indegene is a leading global provider of clinical, commercial and marketing solutions to global life science and healthcare organizations. We partner with clients to create and deliver solutions for today and tomorrow by integrating technology, medical science, and communication expertise. Indegene improves provider and patient engagement; optimizes commercial, medical, and R&D costs; improves regulatory and safety compliance; payer and provider quality; and accelerates revenues.
Indegene Recruiting Any Graduates with 3 – 5 yearsof Experience for Associate Scientific writing Position.Complete Details for the Associate Scientific writing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidates can share their CV to email@example.com
- Contact : Nivedita Patra ,Phone Number – 8910489646
Related Job: Whatsapp Interview At USV Ltd – Mail Your Resume
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for authoring clinical evaluation reports, clinical evaluation plans, post-market surveillance reports, and periodic safety update reports
- Literature search, screening, and summarization of articles
- Perform data fact check of the documents authored
- Ensure documents comply with the client/regulatory requirements
- Participate in client calls per project requirements
- Compliance to quality, confidentiality, and security
- Adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies
- Comply to training and specifications.
Desired profile :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in any of the following functions—scientific writing/regulatory-medical writing/developing/publishing medical content—
- Understanding of medical devices (preferred) or an overall understanding of the medical field.
- Strong flair and passion for writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Passion for networking.
- Being up-to-date with the latest technical/scientific developments and relating them to various projects.