Indegene Released Job Openings On 22/06/2022.Indegene is a leading global provider of clinical, commercial and marketing solutions to global life science and healthcare organizations. We partner with clients to create and deliver solutions for today and tomorrow by integrating technology, medical science, and communication expertise. Indegene improves provider and patient engagement; optimizes commercial, medical, and R&D costs; improves regulatory and safety compliance; payer and provider quality; and accelerates revenues.
Indegene Recruiting Any Graduate with 04-06 years of Experience for Senior Associate QMS Position.Complete Details for the Senior Associate QMS as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: ASPEN BLOCK G4,3RD FLOOR OUTER RING ROAD,MANYATA E, MBASSY BUSINESS PARK SEZ,NAGAVARA,BANGALORE, BANGALORE, Karnataka – 560045,India|91-80-40787557
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for end-to-end QMS creation from scratch. Able to translate and understand standard, create required setup for implementation.
- Create QMS deployment plan, set up the WBS for QMS set up.
- Perform Gap analysis from Product vs QMS standards vs the existing elements and draft road-up to fill in the Gaps and process engineering change requirements.
- Work with Notified Bodies for QMS certification review and audits.
- Supporting QMS transitions from both external and internal triggers by planning and executing impact assessments and any consequent actions
- Data collection and analysis related to Quality KPIs
- Managing the training and training administration, and maintaining the competence matrix
- Representing the QMS in the various QMS related boards Change Control Board, CAPA Review Board etc.as needed)
- Supporting CAPA Owners as the CAPA Facilitator at the site
- Facilitating the site level CAPA Review Board
- Facilitating the creation of the Management Review
- Facilitating site level internal and external audits to ensure adequate process representation
- Administer a compliant and effective QMS for activities in scope
- An ability to successfully communicate and educate Quality Management System regulations, policies and strategies to teams at all levels of the organization