Hetero Drugs Ltd is Hiring for Production Operator(Coating, Granulation, Wruster coating) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Hetero Drugs Limited is one of India’s generic pharmaceutical companies and the “world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs”. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Production Operator(Coating, Granulation, Wruster coating) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Hetero Drugs Ltd
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Production Operator(Coating, Granulation, Wruster coating)
- Qualification: Any Graduate in Any Specialization,ITI,Diploma,B.pharm
- Experience: 01-06+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: :2,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- ITI/ Diploma having 4 -6 Years of experience in operating production machines like GEA RMG, PAM Glatt FBE/FBD, Fette, Korsch, GEA compression, PAM Glatt, Roll Compactor, Ganson, Candidates having experience in Top/Bottom spray (pellet /wurster) Glatt, Bohle coater related manufacturing process.
- B. Pharm with 2 – 5 years of experience in supervising manufacturing areas like Granulation, Compression, Coating along with operation monitoring and related documentation .
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.