Biological E. Ltd Released Job Openings On 08/09/2022.Biological E limited is a privately held biopharmaceutical company based in Hotel Cygnett Lite, VIZAG., Telangana, India. It specialises in the areas of low-cost vaccine Supervisor/Sr.Officer/Officer/Executive /Technician /Sr.Technician.
Biological E. Ltd Recruiting B.Sc,M.Sc,B.Tech/B.E Graduates for Production,QC,Engineering,R&D,Safety Department .Complete Details for the Production,QC,Engineering,R&D,Safety Department follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Shamirpet )
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:08/09/2022
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Aurobindo Pharma Hiring FRESHERS
Job Description/Skills Required
Production – Viral Vaccines
- Experience of handling mammalian cells in flask/cell stacks/roller bottles
- Exposure of handling mammalian cell culture Bioreactor&virus culture / Cell culture
- Well known with aseptic process handling
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc – Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Microbiology
Required Experience : 2 to 5 years
Interested candidates with relevant experience can send the CV to Gopinath.Kandela@Biologicale.com
QC – Invitro Testing ( Biochemical Assays)
- Responsible for Immunochemical, Physico chemical, ELISA, SDS-Page, Chemical and Instrumentation testing of samples including Aluminum / Thiomersal / Free Formaldehyde testing in bulk antigens and combination vaccines.
- Preparation of solutions and reagents required for testing.
- Ensuring compliance to GMP and GDP in QC laboratory.
R&D – Analytical ( NMR )
- 1. Ensuring the timely analysis of Raw material, In-process samples and finished product of the R&D projects.
- 2. Sample preparation for day to day NMR and GC activities.
- 3. Execute 1D (1H, 13C, 19F, 31P), variable temperature and 2D (COSY, NOESY, HSQC, HMBC) NMR spectra and proactive in developing the automation of spectral analysis.
- 4. Knowledge in interpretation of 1H NMR spectra
- 5. Procurement of chemicals, solvents, instrument spares and reference standards.
- 6. Maintenance of lab, equipments as per GMP/GLP.
- 7. Upkeep the qualification/Calibration and maintenance of the equipment and instruments time to time.
- 8. Updating of Lab Note books with complete experimental data.
- 9. Recording and maintenance of Equipment log books as per respective equipment SOPs.
Site Lead – Safety Health & Environmental
- Aim of goal of Zero Safety incidents, Zero environmental lapses, & Zero Noncompliance on SHE Statutory.
- Lead overall SHE & Sustainability for to sustain the present systems and develop a continues improvement plan
- Create and maintain program management systems to ensure that BEs various Safety Health and Environmental certifications, accreditations, and compliance efforts are developed and continuously improved. (Could include BSI & GRI Registrar certifications, ISO-14001, ISO 45001, OSHA 18001 / 50001 & Water management program/ GRI framework on Sustainability and CSR intuitive).
- Lead various communications committees to ensure the development of strategic Safety Health & Environmental communiqus for use with internal and external customers
- Provide technical expertise, strategic leadership, and support for all organizations Operational facilities, departments, on regulatory compliance issues in Safety Health and Environmental.
- Greenhouse Gas Emission reduction plan preparation and monitoring, Climate change concept percolation and risk assessment.
- Lead and support the team in data collection & analysis, case study and report development
- Prepare HIRA, Aspects & Impact registers and developed CAPA plan and suggested control measures to ensure improved safety
- Establish monitoring frameworks and capture cumulative footprints of energy, waste, water and air quality
- Lead Plants Environment management system and comply with all statutory requirements related to PCB, Factories.
- Develop and Lead Crisis Management Program.
Engineering – Process Equipment’s ( Mechanical )
Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of fermenters, autoclave, SIP, CIP, Westfalia & filtration system experience.
Required Candidate profile
The candidate must be having hands on experience maintenance of all Bio-Pharma Process equipment’s.