NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) Released Job Openings On 19-07-2021.The National Institute for Smart Government is a non-profit organization incorporated in 2002 with the Government of India and Nasscom headquarters in Hyderabad, India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years of Experience for Helpdesk Executive Position.Complete Details for the Helpdesk Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :New Delhi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 20/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Helpdesk Executive shall report to the Helpdesk supervisor – with the following responsibilities: 1. Provide Support and resolution to various stakeholders. 2. Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email 3. Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers 5. Walk the customer through the problem-solving process 6. Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel 7. Record events and problems and their resolution in logs 8. Follow-up and update end users’ status and information 9. Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team 10. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures 11. Assist system and data analysis team in all Data Quality Management activities. 12. Data Validation and Verification