Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) hiring ITI, Graduates (BSC), Diploma (Chemical Engineering) for Scientific Assistant A and Junior Artisan and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Scientific Assistant A and Junior Artisan as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Location : Karnataka
- Post Name: Scientific Assistant A and Junior Artisan
- Qualification: ITI, Graduates (BSC), Diploma (Chemical Engineering)
- Experience : 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: 45
- Opening date for online Application: 28-05-2021
- Closing date for online Application : 15-06-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 15-06-2021 , Atomic Energy Central School, RMP Yelwal Colony, Hunsur Road, Yelwal Post, Mysuru – 571130
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Final selection of candidates will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the Interview.
Job Description/Skills Required
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) proposes to Conduct a walkin interview for 45 positions of Scientific Assistant A and Junior Artisan in concerned project on temporary basis as per terms of work.Candidates have to check educational qualifications, experience and remuneration before attending the walkin interview which will be conducted on 15-06-2021 (10 AM) at given venue.
How to Apply :
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions, should attend the Walk-In-Interview on 15-06-2021 (10 AM). Mere shortlisting / attendance in the written test / interview does not entitle the candidates to any claim for the post.The Interview will take place for the posts at the indicated venue.