Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2020 for All Graduates and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Location : Multiple locations
- Post Name: AFCAT (Commissioned Officer)
- Qualification: All Graduates
- Experience : Fresher
- No of Vacancies: 334
- Salary: As Per Pay Scale Norms
- Last Date: 30-06-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Indian Air Force (IAF) invites online applications for the courses commencing in July 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and NonTechnical) Branches, for appointment to Commissioned officer posts.Interested Candidates may submit application online in between 01-06-2021 to 30-06-2021. Before filling form, candidates should make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- Mode of Recruitment :There will be online written test for AFCAT entry. Based on AFCAT test performnace, candidates will be called SSB Interviews. In SSB, candidates will have to complete run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, 10 push ups and 03 chin ups. Details of AFCAT exam will be provided in admit card in due course.
How to Apply :
Candidates should fill application only through provided online facility. Candidates should fill required details carefully in online application. Personal email id and mobile number should also be filled in online Application. After final submission of application, a print of application should retain for future use