Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is hiring for Junior Research Fellow (DRL).DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (DRL)
- Qualification: M.Sc
- Experience: Fresher
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Details of Salary: Rs 31000
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
DRDO announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview from 22.04.2021 to 23.04.2021.
How to Apply :
1. Type written application duly filled with attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates, Caste Certificate, Experience certificates, publications if any should be brought at the time of Walk-in-interview along-with a recent passport size photograph, duly affixed on the right top corner of a crossed Indian Postal Order amounting to Rs.10/- drawn In favour of the Director, CFEES, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg Delhi-110 054 (candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment) Candidates working in Govt./Publics Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No Objection Certificate at the time of interview
2. Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC as per govt rules will be permissible
3. The positions are purely temporary. The offer of Fellowship will not confer any right for absorption/ regular appointment in DRDO
4. Candidates appearing for walk-in-interview are required to report at Centre for Fire, Explosive & Environment Safety, Brig. S. K. Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054 at 0900 hours
5. Candidates should bring all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/joining
7. No Govt. accommodation would be provided by the organizat…