Icon Clinical Research Released Job Openings On 16/07/2022.Icon Clinical Research Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research Hiring Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalent, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification with 5 + years of experience in core Clinical Data Management for Clinical Data Coordinator/Senior Clinical Data Coordinator Position.Complete Details for the Clinical Data Coordinator/Senior Clinical Data Coordinator as follows..
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:16/07/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
As a Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified Clinical Data Managers to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
• Expertise in data management process
• You will be acting as a single point of contact (internal expert) for specific processing task(s) on a project
• You will be responsible for completeness, timely delivery and quality of clinical data
• You will lead and coordinate other team members within the department on assigned studies
• You will mentor project team members and be a subject matter expert when needed
• You will be managing project timelines, quality issues and justify out-of-scope.