Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2020 for All Graduates and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the air forces of the world. Its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Location : Multiple locations
- Post Name: Group C Civilian
- Qualification: All Graduates
- Experience : Fresher
- No of Vacancies: 1515
- Salary: As Per Pay Scale Norms
- Last Date: 03-05-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications exclusively from all eligible and interested Indian Citizen for the recruitment against the vacant posts as Group C Civilian on 1515 posts.Candidates are required to send the duly signed printout of the application form along with all the Qualification/ Experience/ Caste certificate/ proof of claim and send the same to the mentioned address latest by 03-05-2021 .
- Mode of Recruitment : The eligible candidates will be called for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification. Paper will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test, based on merit in the written test.
How to Apply :
Printout of applications along with copies of self attested certificates & all other documents should reach the given address before the due date of 03-05-2021 . Indian Air Force wil not be responsible for Postal delays.
Hard copy of application received after the last date, unsigned, without enclosures or incomplete in any other respect shall be rejected.