GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Regulatory Affairs Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications. GlaxoSmithKline plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, England. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 08-10+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- 1) Deliver regulatory strategy of key assets identified for India and achieve regulatory milestones according to plan for imported Rx (finished product and bulk drug), Cx and biopharma assets. This includes new product launches, line extensions, label expansions, clinical trials identified asimportant for India business. 2) Support GMS function by overseeing projects requiring regulatory permissions to be sought (initial and life cycle maintenance) to import bulk material from third party manufacturers for use at GSK’s own sites as well as CMOs.
- 3) Support business continuity via management of renewals, CMC/labeling variations, post approval commitments for assigned portfolio. 4) Oversee implementation of regulatory processes/systems as well as governance process within the team for assigned portfolio. 5) Promote development and growth of talent within the team.
- 6) Liaise with global as well as local stakeholders for regulatory requirements related to various submission activities. 7) Ensure regulatory compliance to applicable regulations in India.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.