Cliantha Research Limited is Hiring for Regulatory Work – Project Management and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cliantha Research, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), provides comprehensive and integrated offerings in Early Phase (BA-BE & Phase I), Late Phase (II-IV), Respiratory, Tobacco Research, Dermatology, Consumer Research, Research Lab, IVRT, Biometrics, Medical Services & Environmental Exposure Chambers (EECs). Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Work – Project Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cliantha Research Limited
- Location : Ahmedabad( Sarkhej )
- Post Name: Regulatory Work – Project Management
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: 00-01+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Review & finalization of DCGI required documentation for BE NOC & Test Licence applications.
- Preparation of BE NOC & Test Licence application documents and filling of application to Drug Controller General of India (DCGI).
- Tracking of regulatory applications/approvals/notifications on regular basis and maintain regulatory tracking sheet.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply