Genpact Released Job Openings On 11/12/2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Sc,B.Pharm Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:11/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job : Latest Fresher And experienced Regulatory Affairs Jobs
Job Description/Skills Required
• Project planning by understanding the scope, determining the resources and developing the project schedule
• Ensuring that the deliverables meet the timelines with expected quality
• Liaison between the analytics team and functional teams for implementation of digital projects, Automation
• Monitoring and tracking the health of the project through SLA/KPIs etc.
• Client interface, lead and participate in various client meetings. Update and communicate the Project Status Report
• Setting up Governance and communication plan in consultation with relevant stakeholders
• Stakeholder management: ensuring effective communication across internal service lines and clients, identifying and removing barriers wherever necessary, facilitating client visits, etc
• Effective communication and coordination with various operations team and integration and tracking of risks/actions/issues/decisions/opportunities
• Lead and maintain communication with finance/operations for invoicing and billing activities throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Financial management of the program including tracking of cost and profitability
• Maximize PO utilization by recommending tactics for clients.
• Communicates key project information viz. effort analysis against budget
• Resource management