IQVIA is Hiring for Centralized Monitoring Assistant ( Fresher ) and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Centralized Monitoring Assistant ( Fresher ) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Kochi/Cochin, Mumbai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Centralized Monitoring Assistant ( Fresher )
- Qualification: B Pharma/M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 00 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties.
- Under supervision, perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.).
- Under supervision, assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines/plans.
- Perform the activities as per the task list delegated by Centralised Monitoring Specialist/Centralized Monitoring Lead. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,
- Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements, i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Exposure to MS Applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. • Effective time management skills.
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients • Strong listening and phone skills.
- Good data entry skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.