IPCA Laboratories Limited is Hiring For Quality Control Officer (QC- Officer) and has issued notification to accept Applications.IPCA Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control Officer (QC- Officer) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IPCA Laboratories Limited
- Location : Indore, Pithampur
- Post Name: Quality Control Officer (QC- Officer)
- Qualification: B.Sc.(Chemistry)/M.Sc.(chemistry)/B.Pharm
- Experience: 1 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , T : 07292667008
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Sampling and testing of in-process and finished product.
- Responsible for analysis of FG, RM and PM as prescribed specification.
- Handling instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, UV, FTIR, pH Meter, etc
- Ensure all the work is performed and document accurately & complies as internal process and regulatory requirements.
- Take care of daily calibration of instruments.
- Maintain GLP in the workplace
- Monthly summary , report of FG, RM,GLP and PM