AstraZeneca is Hiring for Senior Manager- Patient Advocacy and has issued notification to accept Applications.AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination. At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager- Patient Advocacy as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AstraZeneca
- Location : New Delhi
- Post Name: Senior Manager- Patient Advocacy
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 00 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Provide direction for cross functional engagement with targeted key stakeholders, including current and future patients, and serve as a key relationship manager, leading and/or guiding relationships with patient and professional advocacy organizations as appropriate
- Develop, drive and manage India’s country advocacy relations plan to foster better understanding of AZ policy positions and issues by lawmakers and key opinion leaders across key areas of therapeutic importance for AZ
- Assist in developing policy focused advocacy engagement and strategies through development of collaborative platforms on policy issues specific to areas of mutual interest among AZ, patients and patient advocacy groups.
- Making referrals to appropriate healthcare services, directing patient inquiries or complaints and facilitating satisfactory resolutions
- Lead the conversation within and external to AZ to help achieve our goal of being known as the most patient-centric company.
- Understanding and explaining complex state/national policies across NCDs, Rare Diseases etc & NHM funds, procurement and support for treatment modalities to pts
- Serve as the primary point of contact and liaison to national trade organizations, Alliance Development Committees as well as diverse and inclusive advocacy organizations, such as patient organizations, rural organizations, provider organizations, faith-based, seniors, multicultural and more.
- Participate on patient advocacy groups as advisory board and/or committee members.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply