Cognizant Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, USA. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under the CTSH..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Life Science with experience for Jr.Analyst – Medical Writing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13-10-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsibility: Business / Customer: Thorough understanding of domain/ process/sub process/functions eg, SOP/SWI, QC checklists. Minimal customer interaction under guidance.
- Project / Process: Complete assigned Scientific Writing deliverables as per the defined SOP/SWI. Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time). Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process. Capture/Support data collection required for metrics. Ensure organizational/process compliance. Knowledge Management: Share learnings with team. Update knowledge with respect to industry/regulatory guidelines.
- People/Team Management: Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of. a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission. b Personal and new hire Assimilation. c Attendance. d Team Initiatives. Collate team performance metrics. Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.