Indian Institute Of Patent and Trademark is Hiring For Research Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.IIPTA is an intellectual property research and education facility located in Delhi specializing in life sciences patent research and analysis..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute Of Patent and Trademark
- Location :Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Chennai, Delhi / NCR, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Research Scientist
- Qualification: B.sc,M.Sc,B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical
- Experience:0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: 9560970737
Job Description/Skills Required:
Candidate will undergo a self financed job oriented patent analyst training at Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark.
On successful completion of the training they will be placed for full time patent analysis/ paralegal profile.
Required Candidate profile
Scientific and Analytical Thinking
Candidate must have sound knowledge about the subjects they studies in Graduation and PG for the final interview.